We opted for the CBSE syllabus for the following reasons:
- CBSE is a national and international educational Board which has over 20,000 schools not only in India but also in the Middle East, Far East, Europe and USA.
- CBSE syllabus is more student-oriented and helps the students to better prepare themselves for the competitive examinations at the all-India level.
- At the national level, students of CBSE have an advantage in competitive examinations such as IIT, IIM, Bits Pilani, Medicine, Engineering colleges as their curriculum is quite similar to the one followed by the boards conducting the Admission test.
- It may also be noted that CBSE have schools not only in India, but in many parts of the world such as, UAE, America, Europe, etc. that follow the same curriculum and parents who are in transferable jobs are at an advantage to get their wards admitted in these schools.
- 12th Std. being a highly competitive examination, it is only appropriate that our Goan students should be able to compete for admissions to IIT, Bits Pilani, IIM, Medicine, Pharmacy, Engineering or any other professional colleges.